Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DAY 2

Okay, so i missed writing yesterday... I had a pretty good day - uneventful.

Here's what i had:

Breakfast: Asian Pear
Snack: Grapes
Lunch: Leftover Italian Wraps from the night before
Snack: I can't remember, but i had something :)
Dinner: Hawaiian BBQ Kebabs: Sauce made from tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, agave nectar, olive oil, Onions, salt, pepper, paprika... The veggies i used are cherry tomatoes, onion, zucchini, red pepper & I put Pineapple on my husbands Kebabs. I got the recipe from www.goneraw.com Just search under Hawaiian and it will come up.
Desert/Snack: Snacking apple w/ Salt - I was craving chips big time, but i didn't have anything to make them with and I wanted them NOW! So, i settled for a salty apple :)

I had a great workout at the gym and I did a 20 minute lower body yoga tape in the afternoon.

Uneventful day :)

No comments: