Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DAY 3

Okay, this is going to be short because i'm overly exhausted. Today was a bad, bad day for me (work situations). I'm a realtor and I just have a very difficult client right now. So, i was very upset today and very emotional but i'm proud of myself for not resorting to eating bad foods. I noticed recently that that's what i do! So, i'm glad i didn't do that today.

Here's what i had...

Breakfast: Grapes, Blackberries
Snack: Snack Bar - Lydia's Organics Raw Spirulina Bar - it tastes just like Banana Bread! I love it!
Lunch: Red Pepper "boats" with leftover Italian Dill Cheeze and a spritze of Bragg's with some sprouts on top. Oh, i just realized i posted the wrong lunch for yesterday - my brain is fried after today! I had an Avacado w/ raw red sauerkraut and Kalamata Olives. I know it sounds gross, but it was sooooooooooooooooooo good. I wish i had thrown some sprouts on there!
Snack: nothing
Dinner: Ani Phyo's Thai Wraps: The dipping sauce was altered a little, so this is what i did: Miso Paste, Almond butter, olive oil, a little sesame oil and some Red Curry Paste... I'm not sure if the paste is raw, but it only had veggies and herbs as the ingredients. I will make pretend it is raw :) I couldn't find Thai Chili Peppers or Keffir Lime Leaves, so this was my alternative. I really wanted Thai food!
Snack: Some of the leftover dipping sauce - via my finger... and some cashews. I'm still craving chips and i thought this would help, but it didn't. Plus, i want to get them out of the house. I won't be buying cashews again after this. Cashews contain Micotoxins (I think that's how you spell it, but my brain is so tired right now!). Micotoxins are linked to cancer and i just don't want to increase my chances for it. That's why i generally don't eat corn, cashews, nama shoyu, braggs (a few exceptions, but i'm working on this!!!).

Oh, I also had a pear w/ dinner. I actually ate a tiny bit before church (we go to church wednesday nights and sunday mornings) and then ate the rest when i came home... but, i had a pear on the way out tonight.

I got on the scale for the first time in 2 weeks and i was very disappointed. Since my last master cleanse, i've gained a few pounds. So, i'm really cracking down... no more nuts and I have to regulate my fat intake. If i have an Avacado, then i can't have seeds... things like that. I need to lose weight and I just don't know what else to do to help my body along. I was on some medicine a while back that was very bad for me and my body and it caused me to gain about 20 pounds in about 8 months! Then, i gained another 20 over the next 3 years or so. I've lost 10 of those, but i still need to to lose about 25 pounds or so. If anyone has any suggestions, please, please, please let me know :)

I really wish there was a raw foods restaurant in or near Syracuse! Someone should seriously open one - i'm sure the students at the university would go there! Great investment if anyone is looking for one! Even a vegan restaurant would be a great alternative.

Okay, i really have to get to bed now.

No comments: