Sunday, March 23, 2008

100% RAW??

Well, I finished my 3rd master cleanse about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I've been eating mostly raw foods since then, but i just haven't felt the same - i felt wonderful on the cleanse - the best i've felt in years! Unfortunately, we (my husband and I) had some obligations that we couldn't get out of... so, i had to end my cleanse. I'd really like to do this again towards the middle of April. If anyone would like to do it with me, please let me know! I'm thinking that i need to just change over to 100% raw! I want to feel and look great! I really need to lose my last 20 pounds before the summer! I'm just getting so frustrated that I'm not losing the weight - I'm eating mostly raw, working out at the gym 2 or 3 times a week, doing Yoga or Pilates at home everyday... My body must be confused!!!!! Any suggestions? I'd like to stay away from nuts and avacado's for awhile - I'm pretty sure that's how i gained back 5 pounds! Anyway, any help/suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated on this topic.

No comments: