Sunday, March 30, 2008

100% Raw Challenge

Okay, so i came to the realization that i need to do something more for myself if i want to lose the last 20 pounds... so, i'm going to start by going 100% raw all the time! I have to really test myself and my will power. I did this for about a month and i felt great and i lost about 10 pounds and almost 2 dress sizes. So, as i write this, it's 10:47 pm and when i wake up in the morning, i'll start my new transformation! I have to make a conscious effort to eat this way and to work out as much as i should/need to for what i want to accomplish. So, Tuesday and Thursday mornings when my son is in pre-school, i'll be in the gym (this is my normal routine anyway) and then I'll be doing Yoga and/or Pilates every day during his nap - INCLUDING the days when i go to the gym. I need to find some good Yoga DVD's. I like yoga where the moves just flow into each other. Any suggestions would be awesome! So, i'll keep everyone updated on my 100% raw diet and my weight loss accomplishments.... keep me posted on yours as well!

No comments: